To submit a photo of your dog to be considered for inclusion in our next publication please read through the requirements and submit using the form below:
- – You must own all exclusive rights to the photos you are submitting
- – All photos must be at least 1,000 x 1,000 pixels
- – Photos must be in a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif format
- – You must agree to release all rights to the photos to LP Media, for book, print, web, or promotional use at their discretion.
- – You acknowledge that any persons who appear in photos have given their explicit consent to be used in this submission
Here is some advice for getting your photos included.
Submit photos that:
- – Are high resolution
- – Show the dog filling most of the picture (no “far away” photos)
- – Are clear and not fuzzy or blurry at all
- – Display the dog in an activity: eating, playing, doing tricks, ect.
- – If it’s a “portrait photo” of the dog, it should be extremely high quality
You may submit up to 5 photos, the more you submit the more likely one or more will be chosen