One of the most popular designer breeds, the Aussiedoodle has quickly become a highly sought-after family pet for several very good reasons. A combination of an Australian Shepherd and a Poodle, the Aussiedoodle is both intelligent and well-mannered. While this breed is only a few decades old, in that short span of time it has proven to have many of the best traits of both parent breeds. An Aussiedoodle makes a great companion both inside and outside the home.
This guide will walk you through the in’s and out’s of owning this phenomenal cross-breed. Whether you’re someone playing with the idea of getting an Aussiedoodle, or have already embarked on your journey with your pup, you’ll learn insights about how to create a happy and fulfilling life for you and your “dood”. This book will answer all your questions such as:
- Is an Aussiedoodle the right dog for me?
- I brought my Aussiedoodle home. What now?
- How can I best train my Aussiedoodle?
- What are some common mistakes should I avoid?
Chapter topics include:
- Breed History and Characteristics
- Loyal, Loving Ball of Energy with a Constant Need to Be with You
- Finding Your Aussiedoodle
- Preparing for Your Puppy
- Bringing Home Your Aussiedoodle
- The First Month
- Socialization and Experience
- Living with Other Dogs
- Training Your Aussiedoodle Puppy
- Basic Commands
- Exercising – Great Exercise Partners
- Grooming – Productive Bonding
- Health Issues – Parasites
- Genetic Health Concerns
- Your Aging Aussiedoodle
Aussiedoodles are extremely loving and affectionate. They will stick to you like Velcro, and will be more than happy to help you get chores done. Having a well-trained Aussiedoodle around can be like constantly having a helping hand.
Is an Aussiedoodle the right dog for you?
Yes! And The Complete Guide to Aussiedoodles is your road map to successfully raising your adorable new “Dood” from puppy to old age.
There are no reviews yet.