The Bernedoodle is one of the fastest growing new dog breeds in the world. A cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle, owning a member of this mixed breed can come with its challenges.
In this book, you’ll learn what to do (and NOT to do) while raising your new Bernedoodle puppy.
From your first few days with your new puppy to caring for your dog in old age, you’ll learn tips and tricks from the experts to help you succeed as a Bernedoodle owner.
- What is a Bernedoodle
- Choosing a Bernedoodle
- Preparing your home for your new puppy
- Bringing home your Bernedoodle
- How to be a Puppy Parent
- House training
- Socializing your Bernedoodle
- Bernedoodles and your other Pets
- Training your Bernedoodle
- Basic Commands
- Grooming your Bernedoodle
- Basic Health Care
- Advanced Bernedoodle Health
- Traveling with Bernedoodles
- Living with an aging Bernedoodle