The Miniature Australian Shepherd has taken the world by storm, but what makes this breed so fascinating?
Written by Miniature Australian Shepherd owner and enthusiast Kearsten Williams, this book will give you actionable advice and unique insights into this lovable breed.
Whether you are trying to decide on what breed to buy, have just purchased a puppy, or already own one or more Miniature Australian Shepherds, this book will answer every question you have about being a Mini Aussie owner. Gain knowledge about the breed’s history, traits, affinities, and special flair. What makes this dog breed so versatile? Is a Mini Aussie the right breed for you and your family?
The Complete Guide to Miniature Australian Shepherds will answer every question you have, such as:
- Is a Mini Aussie the right breed for me and my family?
- I brought my Mini Aussie home. What now?
- How can I successfully train my Mini Aussie?
- What are some common mistakes should I avoid?
Chapters Topics include:
- Miniature Australian Shepherd Facts
- Choosing a Miniature Australian Shepherd
- Preparing Your Home for a Mini Australian Shepherd
- Bringing Your Miniature Australian Shepherd Home
- Being a Puppy Parent
- Food & Nutrition
- Grooming Your Mini Aussie
- Physical & Mental Health
- Routine Veterinary Checkups & Health
- Socializing with People & Animals
- Training Your Miniature Aussie
- Teaching Commands
- Giving Your Miniature Australian Shepherd a Job
- Advanced Mini Aussie Health & Aging Care
This book will guide you through the life of a Mini Aussie, from puppyhood to aging adult. Learn how to keep your dog healthy, understand common medical illnesses, and discover how to choose the correct veterinarian. The Complete Guide to Miniature Australian Shepherds will give you tips, tricks, and the tools you need to make the most out of your experience as a new Mini Aussie owner!