This book will cover everything you need to know about raising a Miniature Dachshund. From choosing a new puppy to senior dog care, this book touches on it all. Whether you’re planning on bringing home a new Miniature Dachshund or you’re looking for some tips to help you care for your dog, this book can help you figure out what you need to do.
These dogs have a goofy personality to match their goofy appearance. With tiny legs and a long body, they’ll be sure to attract a lot of attention on walks. The long ears and big feet on these sausage dogs complete their adorable look. Not only do they look a little silly, but they act the part as well. Miniature Dachshunds are a constant source of entertainment for their owners. This comprehensive guide answers every question you may have including:
- Is a Miniature Dachshund right for me?
- What do I do now that I’ve brought home my new dog?
- How can I best train my Mini Dachshund?
- What common mistakes should I avoid?
Be prepared for your new pup, and all the challenges that come along with owning a Miniature Dachshund. This book will take you on a step-by-step journey and walk you through virtually everything you’ll need to know as a new owner, including:
- Miniature Dachshund history and characteristics
- Preparing your Home for your Miniature Dachshund
- Bringing Home your Miniature Dachshund
- Being a Puppy Parent
- Socializing with People and Animals
- Miniature Dachshunds and Your Other Pets
- Training your Miniature Dachshund
- Basic Commands
- Dealing With Unwanted Behaviors
- Traveling with Miniature Dachshunds
- Grooming your Miniature Dachshund
- Basic Health Care
- Advanced Miniature Dachshund Health
- Life with an Aging Miniature Dachshund
If you’re ready to take on the challenges and joys of owning a Miniature Dachshund, then this is the book you need. The road to being a great Puppy parent is a long and difficult one, but this road map can help you navigate all the twist and turns as you start the most amazing journey of your life!